DARLISA BLACK PHOTO OF A KUHNHAUSEN BARN

This is a Darlisa Black photo of the same barn in the Doug Miller painting.
In 1890 this property belonged to Oscar Kuhnhausen. The land patent was issued March 3, 1891. In 1913 it was owned by R.O. Timmerman. Oscar had moved to where Glenn and Mary Pierce now live. In 1934 it was owned by Columbia State Bank.
The 1940 census shows it as George and Marcellana Lyle living there with 4 year old Don.
Cynthia, who lives there now, says those up and down boards are one solid piece.

Comments

Add a comment

No comments yet. Be the first to comment!

  •  

Photo info

Random image

Popular tags

  • 2 photos are tagged with barlow
  • 2 photos are tagged with berg
  • 2 photos are tagged with bertschi
  • 2 photos are tagged with bleiler
  • 4 photos are tagged with Cole
  • 1 photos are tagged with Collins
  • 2 photos are tagged with cress
  • 3 photos are tagged with darlisa
  • 2 photos are tagged with feller
  • 2 photos are tagged with frasier
  • 2 photos are tagged with fulda
  • 5 photos are tagged with gilmer
  • 1 photos are tagged with hansen
  • 3 photos are tagged with hoult
  • 5 photos are tagged with kreps
  • 2 photos are tagged with kuhnhausen
  • 2 photos are tagged with ladiges
  • 3 photos are tagged with leaton
  • 2 photos are tagged with parrott
  • 1 photos are tagged with patton
  • 2 photos are tagged with Restorff
  • 2 photos are tagged with schultz
  • 3 photos are tagged with shaw
  • 1 photos are tagged with smith
  • 2 photos are tagged with trenner
  • 3 photos are tagged with troh
  • 3 photos are tagged with Wellenbrock
  • 2 photos are tagged with Whitcomb-Cole
  • 2 photos are tagged with wyers
  • 2 photos are tagged with zeigler