A KUHNHAUSEN BARN?

This barn is located on the BZ Glenwood Highway at the west end of Troh Lane.
The photo is from a painting by artist Doug Miller.
In 1890 this property was owned by Oscar Kuhnhausen. Sophie and Osmar were born at this farm. Oscar later moved to the property where Glenn and Mary Pierce now live and built the big red barn.
In 1913 the property is owned by R.O. Timmerman and in 1934 it was owned by Columbia State Bank. In 1940 George and Marcellana Lyle live here with 4 year old son Don.

Artist Doug Miller
http://www.dougmillerart.com/studio-paintings-prints/

Darlisa Black has a similar photo shot taken in the fall.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/starlisa/13261881214/in/album-72157623405368872/

Comments

Add a comment

No comments yet. Be the first to comment!

  •  

Photo info

Random image

Popular tags