OLD HENRY LADIGES BARN

This is the old barn on the Henry Ladiges farm just before Jerry had it torn down.
As noted on another photo of this barn, the Henry Ladiges home was originally near this barn and then moved on skids to Ladiges Lane.
On the 1887 "early settlers" map, there are three names along Ladiges Rd. August Berg, Gus Rotzil and Frank Peterson. The 1913 Atlas shows these names in section 3, north of Ladiges Lane. August Berg, Chas. Schultz, Gus Schultz, Ovey Smith, H Hansen, J.T. Chandler and P.S. Easterday.
Is it possible one of these men built this barn?

Comments

Add a comment

No comments yet. Be the first to comment!

  •  

Photo info

Random image

Popular tags

  • 2 photos are tagged with barlow
  • 2 photos are tagged with berg
  • 2 photos are tagged with bertschi
  • 2 photos are tagged with bleiler
  • 4 photos are tagged with Cole
  • 1 photos are tagged with Collins
  • 2 photos are tagged with cress
  • 3 photos are tagged with darlisa
  • 2 photos are tagged with feller
  • 2 photos are tagged with frasier
  • 2 photos are tagged with fulda
  • 5 photos are tagged with gilmer
  • 1 photos are tagged with hansen
  • 3 photos are tagged with hoult
  • 5 photos are tagged with kreps
  • 2 photos are tagged with kuhnhausen
  • 2 photos are tagged with ladiges
  • 3 photos are tagged with leaton
  • 2 photos are tagged with parrott
  • 1 photos are tagged with patton
  • 2 photos are tagged with Restorff
  • 2 photos are tagged with schultz
  • 3 photos are tagged with shaw
  • 1 photos are tagged with smith
  • 2 photos are tagged with trenner
  • 3 photos are tagged with troh
  • 3 photos are tagged with Wellenbrock
  • 2 photos are tagged with Whitcomb-Cole
  • 2 photos are tagged with wyers
  • 2 photos are tagged with zeigler